Important information about the disease COVID-19 & #
Disclaimer: At Leonidasstudioapartments, we are constantly monitoring the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and have made the well-being, health and safety of our staff and guests our highest priority. We fully comply with the guidelines of the relevant health authorities and implement preventive measures to limit the spread of the disease COVID-19, however we cannot guarantee that our guests will not be exposed to the virus. Guests are asked to take self-protection measures and follow the relevant hotel rules for the disease COVID-19 in order to minimize exposure to the virus. By visiting the property or participating in any of its activities, guests acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 disease and the risk of exposure to or contamination from COVID-19. The accommodation bears no responsibility and guests expressly agree to waive any claim of any nature against the accommodation arising out of or related to the above.
Hotel operating policy and adjustments:
The #LeonidasstudioapartmentsProtocol, designed in compliance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization and state health authorities, in collaboration with world-leading experts, offers more than world-class measures, providing a combination of protocols, disinfection procedures and enhanced security policies in all services and the premises of the accommodation. Within this unique retreat and with the protection of our guests and staff in mind, certain experiences, services and amenities may be modified, run at reduced capacity, or discontinued, at the sole discretion of the property. Any demands or requests for discounts due to adjustments to the services offered or facilities for the purpose of protecting the welfare and safety of all guests and staff will not be accepted.
As part of our security protocol, a rapid antigen test is available for guests upon request, on site, either upon entering the resort or prior to departure. If a guest develops symptoms during their stay, as determined by our on-site doctors, they should undergo a rapid antigen test on site. Please note that all test information provided upon entry is subject to change.
Terms and conditions for travel agencies (touroperators) and B2B partners
- The terms and conditions of the original contract signed apply. Free transfers are not included.
- No pets allowed.
- From 01/01/2018 an accommodation tax is imposed in favor of the State, amounting to €0.50 per room, per night (in accordance with the provisions of article 53 of Law 4389/2016). By law, guests pay the tax directly at the hotel reception upon check-in. In the event of the introduction of new taxes, the hotel reserves the right to impose them in accordance with Greek legislation.
Risk and disclaimer related to the disease COVID-19
In light of the global pandemic, the property has put in place a comprehensive set of carefully planned health and safety measures aimed at minimizing any potential spread of the COVID-19 disease. As local government authorities and health organizations recommend social distancing and personal hygiene measures, the property has instituted and is implementing precautionary measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Provide free mandatory rapidtest antigen to guests upon arrival
- Disinfection and handling of guests’ luggage using personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Special arrangement of spaces to respect the distances
- Professional deep cleaning of all rooms, restaurants, pools and common areas
- Regular disinfection of all frequently used points and surfaces, such as buttons, keys and knobs
- Natural ventilation and cooling of all common areas and no use of air conditioning
- Intensive staff training on PPE use and protocols and subjecting staff to molecular testing
For more information about the measures and practices implemented by the property, please contact the staff members.
The property cannot guarantee that you, your child(ren) or minors under your supervision will not contaminate